My bank details

United Bank of india.Br. code- 0176. IFSC CODE- UTBIOAND258. SWIFT CODE-UTBIINBBOBC. ACCOUNT NO- 0176010313353. VISA DEBIT CARD NO-

4624 8801 7601 6866. Exp 08/23.cvv 829.use swiftcode for instant transfer of Dollar to INR. SWIFT CODE IS MUST.

Comments

  1. I have approached to you for a help to support me to help the childless families.
    But sorry to say I was hopeless & did not get a single penny from any body.
    At present we ( me & my wife ) are passing days like beggars. maximum days we do not have sufficient food.
    Already I have spent Rs400000 which was taken from my relatives & friends as loan to serve the poor childless families.
    Can you please recover me from this situation by helping me to pay the loan amount as early as possible.
    my bank details are with you.UBI -1076

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPREAD YOUR HANDS TO DONATE FOR POOR CHILDLESS FAMILIES